• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to send torrent to deluge

Got this error message on the latest version of SickRage:
    Code:
    2017-08-09 15:38:25 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-318408::Calling Deluge Client

2017-08-09 15:38:25 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-318408::Deluge: Requested a POST connection to url http://localhost:8112/json and data: {"params": ["magnet:?xt=urn:btih:990a1b542cc237a8337543417f4269fdc28c700a&dn=Planet.Earth.II.S01E03...

2017-08-09 15:38:25 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-318408::Deluge: Response to POST request is {"id": 2, "result": null, "error": null}

2017-08-09 15:38:25 ERROR::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-318408::Deluge: Unable to send Torrent

None
    I suspect it might be related to the fact that this torrent already exists in my Deluge queue?

that I am unsure of as I've never tried to send a identical torrent before to deluge, is this still a problem on the latest version ?

Comment

I got the same issues. Tried it with Transmission and Downloadstation for Synology.

However i don't think this has something to do with SickRage since the other Fork also has it ( Not that i want to mention it ).

Comment

question is does this happen with a empty queue and is it magnetic links or torrent files ?

Comment

Kinda depends on what kind of files SickRage is picking on the Daily Search.
          As far as I can see these are torrent files and happening while the queue is empty or filled.

I've tried reinstalling DownloadStation before and it seemed to have solved itself for a short while.. After approximately 2 days this issue seems to be back.

#Edit: It also seems to happen when i search manually.

Comment

ok i'm gonna proceed with testing on my end and try and reproduce the error so I can start debugging the issue, got any particular torrent files and search providers this is happening on ?

Comment

I had this issue with Dragon Ball Super E103. 720P from HorribleSubs and
              Dark Matter S03E11 from RARBG 720P

Comment

has it only been RARBG that causes the issue ?

Comment

K so I just tried sending that dark matter torrent to DS and it went in without issues and started downloading it then I tried to send the same torrent and that went without issue but DS wouldn't download it and marked it as duplicate torrent but I never got a error on SR for it.

What version of SR are you using ?

Comment

Funny thing is that it's not only with Download Station. Neither is it especially an item that has been downloaded before.
                    If i'd pick an episode which i never have downloaded before, will give the same simple error.

Another funny thing: It works all of a sudden.
                    I have my SickRage on autoupdate so i don't know if it's updated last night or w/e.

Current version using is 9.1.3.

Comment

v9.1.3 is the latest so it might have updated and resolved now, keep and eye on this for me please

Comment

Will do. Thanks for the time so far :-)

Comment

anytime

Comment

I feel really stupid.
                            The reason it all of a sudden works again is because i turned of Torrent Search and switched to Usenet search :P

Torrent searches still give the same errors

Comment

Well not sure what to tell you, I use transmission for torrents and haven't had a issue and I use most the same providers you are

Comment

Working...
                              X